24h of Strip Cartoon

This was maybe the best project I have ever done. It was from the 3rd until the 4th of October 2009 (started at 10h00 from the first day and ended at the same time on the next day, "24h"), my drawing teacher (Prof.Hugo) told me about it. Until then I'd never done something like it, so I thought that it would be a good ideia to give it a try. In the project we had to make 24 pages of strip cartoon in 24 hours! It was really tight! My ideia for this strip cartoon was three old "men" (a turtle,a worm and a snail), a named then Ed, Ted and Fred, all three unemployed and trying to make something out of their life.
It was so difficult to stay those 24 hours awake. I finish with 21 pages. And most of all... I really engoyed it! It was nice meeting new people from many ages (most of all much older then me), and also to try out something new!












Comentários

Mark F disse…
really cool comics - well done

Mensagens populares